Aligned with the latest global standards in Business Analysis, this course introduces delegates to best practice in the industry. In this practical, interactive course, you will gain the fundamental knowledge of the Business Analysis lifecycle, activities, processes and the overall big picture of your role in helping your organisation/business unit achieve its strategic goals.
You will have the opportunity to look at your whole organisation and how you can apply Business Analysis to understand and prioritise business needs, identify various solution options, recommend and define solution scope, conduct requirements management within a project, and assure the achievement of your business objectives.
The content of this course is fully aligned with the latest versions of the International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA)® and Project Management Institute (PMI)® standards and practice guides.
Who Should Attend
- Business and System Analysts
- Software Developers and Engineers
- IT teams and Team Leaders
- Project and Program Managers
- Requirements Managers
Benefits of Attending
- Understand the role of a Business Analyst and the overall picture of the Business Analysis lifecycle
- Learn the fundamental skills/competencies required for a successful Business Analyst
- Understand the major functions of Business Analysis and work with stakeholders to define proper solution(s) for a need (problem/opportunity)
- Work efficiently with project teams in requirements management, implementation and testing
- Appreciate the differences between Business Analysis practice within traditional and Agile environments
Project Management Institute (PMI)
Project Management Institute
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered service and collective mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
Hossam Eddeen Saleh
Hossam is a freelance consultant and
instructor for project management &
business analysis, and the founder of
Strategic Management Experts (SM-Experts),
Canada, a specialized firm in providing
corporate consulting services and training for corporates and
public. Hossam started his career as an architect by working on
different types of projects. Through his practical experience
years, Hossam built an intensive experience managing projects
and leading fast developing organizations.
Within these organizations (and many more), Hossam occupied
senior positions, including Design Manager, Project Manager,
Business Consultant and BoD Member; practicing management
on different levels from portfolio level to program, project and